Your shopping cart is empty.
A W A R D S
* National Japanese Calendar, titled: “Reflections,” published by Mega Press
Japan and RYOBI. 2017
* Winner of 2015 (MIFA Awards) Moscow International Foto Awards,
International Photographic Competition.
* Finalist of Photographer’s Forum Magazine’s 33rd and 34th Annual Spring
Photographic Contest. Published “2012 & 2014,
Best of Photography. Honorable Mention Award.
* The Lucie Foundation. (IPA) International Awards Winner.
Honorable Mention Award. 2012
* Tamron USA, Inc, Macro Works Contest Winner. Honorable Mention Award.
* The Guardians / 3rd Annual “Films for the Forest”
Southwest Film Festival Winner. A Short film shown at SXSW community
screening and sponsored by the Rain forest Partnership. 2012
* Tamron USA, Inc. Wildlife Contest Winner. Honorable Mention Award. 2012
P U B L I C A T I O N S
* San Francisco Book Review: "Enlightened Blooms" within the
"Best Holidays Books to Gift" guide 2015.
* Sweet Violet Bride Magazine, featured "Enlightened Blooms",
"Best Books to Gift" guide for the holidays - 2015
* Hampton's Pet Magazine. September issue - 2015.
* Popular Photography Magazine. June issue - 2015.
* Featured Artist in "L'Oeil de la Photographie." The Eye of Photography Magazine.
August issue 2015.
* Patrick McMullan Magazine. July issue - 2015.
* Shutterhub Photo Magazine. June issue - 2014.
* Presenter and workshop facilitator at B&H superstore in NYC - 2015.
* Featured photographer in Extraordinary Vision Magazine - 2013 & 2015.
* Photographer’s Forum Finalist/Winner. Published “2013, Best of Photography”
tabletop book, sponsored by Sigma, and
awarded by National Geographic. Exhibited at Brooks institute.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Only the highest grade fine-art Epson papers are provided, giving an elegant textured finish, enabling rich, deep blacks and an incredible wide color gamut. All papers meet artist's requirements as an archival print media with a white point and contrast ratio without sacrificing the look and feel of a true fine art paper. (Have question, call or email me!)
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, simply look for the "Live Preview AR" button which appears after selecting an art piece.
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 25% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
AND RECEIVE A "FREE 14" x 21" WALL PEEL" WHEN YOU SPEND $120 OR MORE!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 25% off coupon right now!
Be the first to receive and view Brad's newest creations. Give the gift of art!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!
We will only contact you about added discount codes and new material!