Your shopping cart is empty.
RECEIVE A "FREE 14" X 21" WALL PEEL" WITH YOUR FIRST ORDER OVER $120!
Frequently Asked Questions
* What is your shipping policy? Every art print sold in my store is custom hand crafted and made to order, so please allow us 3-5 business days to print, package and ship your order. Metal and Acrylic may require an addition day or two due to their preparation. If you have any special requirements please contact us, as we will always try to accommodate you.
* What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds? Selling Fine Art, I do not offer returns, exchanges nor refunds. However, with that being said, if your print arrives damaged, scratched, bent or cracked, I will be happy to re-print and ship at no additional cost to you.
* How can I keep up with your new work? There is a drop down "sign-up newsletter" that should appear within a few seconds once you enter into my site. You can sign up to receive newsletters from that menu. If you are not seeing it you can sign up in the Newsletter menu tab. (If you place an order, or create an account with me you will automatically be signed up for my newsletter. You are always free to cancel at anytime.)
* How can I order a size or medium other than what is currently offered in your shopping cart? Simply drop me an email, call me, or contact me using the tab in the menu, and I will be happy to help you any way I can.
* About GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation. This new regulation which goes into effect this May 25th, 2018, mostly pertains only to citizens and or subscribed clients in the EU. Although it is an important part of keeping information safe on all potential customers globally. It states that all clients have the right to be able to delete or obtain all information used within a given subscription or account. Its sole intent is to protect clients confidentiality and secure all content and information used about each client. You have a right to know of any information that is being kept as records. Yet please know that we will never share what little information we hold on each subscriber. Your email information and name, along with accounting on each web visit, images and pages logged onto are among the only accounts we keep on each client. Any information held by Brad Oliphant Photography from each subscriber is held safe and is never shared.
Here is a rundown of what policies are being reinforced.
*Increased transparency regarding what personal data is collected
*Clearer, more straightforward language
*Headings and links that allow you to find important information more easily
*Information on how to remove or correct your personal data withing my site and or MailChimp emails.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Only the highest grade fine-art Epson papers are provided, giving an elegant textured finish, enabling rich, deep blacks and an incredible wide color gamut. All papers meet artist's requirements as an archival print media with a white point and contrast ratio without sacrificing the look and feel of a true fine art paper. (Have question, call or email me!)
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, simply look for the "Live Preview AR" button which appears after selecting an art piece.
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 25% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
AND RECEIVE A "FREE 14" x 21" WALL PEEL" WHEN YOU SPEND $120 OR MORE!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 25% off coupon right now!
Be the first to receive and view Brad's newest creations. Give the gift of art!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!
We will only contact you about added discount codes and new material!
(Instructions will be emailed to you on how to receive your Free Wall Peel.)