frequently asked questions
* What is your shipping policy?
Every art-photograph print sold is custom hand-crafted and made to order. Please allow us 5-10 business days to print, package and ship your order. Metal and Acrylic prints may require an addition 2-3 business days due to their preparation time. If you have an special requirements please contact us, as we will always try to accommodate you.
* How can I keep up with your new work?
There is a "Newsletter" menu tab where you can sign up to receive newsletters and information about upcoming work. If you are not seeing it you can contact me and I will sign you up. You are always free to cancel at anytime. (If you place an print order with me you will automatically be signed up for my newsletter.)
* How can I order a size or medium other than what is currently offered in your FotoMoto shopping cart?
Simply drop me an email, call me, or contact me using any of the tabs in the menu and I will be happy to help you in any way that I can.
* What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refund?
Selling Fine-Art, I do not offer returns, exchanges nor refunds. However, with that being said, if your print arrives damaged in any way, I will be happy to re-print your order and ship at no additional cost to you.
* GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This new regulation which went into effect on May 25th, 2018, mostly pertains only to citizens and or subscribed clients in the EU. Although it is an important part of keeping information safe on all potential customers globally. It states that all clients have the right to be able to delete or obtain all information used within a given subscription or account. Its sole intent is to protect clients confidentiality and secure all content and information used about each client. You have a right to know of any information that is being kept as records. Yet please know that we will never share what little information we hold on each subscriber. Your email information and name, along with accounting on each web visit, images and pages logged onto are among the only accounts we keep on each client. Any information held by Brad Oliphant Photography from each subscriber is held safe and is never shared.
The policies that are reinforced.
* Increased transparency regarding what personal data is collected.
* Clearer, more straightforward language.
* Headings and links that allow you to find important information more easily.
* Information on who to remove or correct your personal data within my site and or MailChimp emails.